Pool Industry Careers in Fort Wayne, Angola, Columbia City, Auburn & Surrounding Areas
GREAT REASONS FOR CHOOSING A CAREER AT OLYMPIA
- Stable, growth-oriented company
- We reward talent and success
- We’re in the swimming pool industry
- We have a history and culture of success
At Olympia, we know that our greatest asset is our people. The rich diversity of ideas, experiences, cultures and lifestyles represented by Olympia employees makes it possible for us to give the best possible service to our customers. Your search for a great place to work ends right here.
Olympia needs talented employees at every level and anticipates even greater needs in the future. Great talent makes good business and this is true for Olympia. We are committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality service, products and solutions that earn their trust and build relationships. Our associates are at the heart of the company, and we value teamwork, integrity and positive energy.
Olympia has opportunities whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, a student looking for an internship, or searching for an entry-level position. Join our team of dedicated, talented associates and build your future.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please call us or submit your resume below.
We are seeking Part-Time Retail Specialists to join our team! Olympia Pools & Spas, an award-winning specialty retailer in Fort Wayne IN, is looking to hire full-time and part-time retail specialists. In this position, you’ll learn the swimming pool industry’s ins and outs by assisting customers on the sales floor, performing tests in our water-testing center, and more. We offer an exciting, team-oriented environment. If you are passionate about learning, boosting sales, and having fun, this could be the job for you.
- Check-out clients using a computer POS system
- Assisting our customers with questions (don’t worry, we’ll teach you what you need to know!)
- Performing tests in our state-of-the-art water testing center (again don’t worry, we’ll show you the ropes)
- Maintain store appearance, merchandise items, stock new items
- We do require weekend work but are flexible with advance notice
- Positive attitude
- $12-$14 Plus Commission
- $10-$15 Plus Commission
RECRUITING SERVICE TECH
If you are interested in applying for this job, please call us or submit your resume below. Description: Are you motivated? All about the details? Enjoy being hands on? Olympia Pools & Spas, an award-winning specialty retailer and service provider in Fort Wayne, IN, is looking to hire a full-time service technician!
Location: 801 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808 Key Responsibilities include but are not limited: • Diagnostic repair of pool and spa equipment • Make detailed notations of diagnostic repairs for follow-up • Respectfully communicate with customers and fellow team members • Able to work overtime during peak seasons
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical or appliance repair
- Positive attitude
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay is based on experience $17.50+
- Insurance, we cover employee 75% after 30 days
- 401(k) after 90 days, company match up to 3%
- Paid time off